Before you start a new website project you will need to register your domain and choose a hosting company. Woland Web offers hosting in a secure, US based server where you do not need to worry about downtime. When searching for a hosting company follow the steps below.
How do I find the best place to host my website?
Just as with any other product, there are many options to choose from. Be sure to find out what type of server management comes with your managed hosting.
Why is server management important?
Find a company that will not only fulfill the minimum requirements you need for your website, also choose a company that provides the support and tools that will add value to your business.
What is the total cost of the hosting service?
The cheapest web hosting may only offer bare-bones service and usually does not include features like firewall protection and a back-up of your website files. Price these add-ons that you will need before deciding on a service.
What else should I compare when choosing a web hosting service?
Google the hosting company to find out if they have a history of being down for periods of time, have incurred data breaches and if they offer 24/7 support. According to Kissmetrics, 40 percent of consumers abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load. This could be the difference of a new client to your business.
What are the advantages to hosting with Woland Web?
Woland Web offers many options for hosting your company website. We offer a US based server with managed support which includes:
- Backups: We take daily backups and store them offsite for 30 days. Our backup solution provides continuous protection and off-site disaster recovery for your data.
- Upgrades: Your plan includes regular upgrades to WordPress and all plugins – important for website security
- Attack Prevention: 24X7 On-Site Monitoring. Real-time monitoring mitigates traffic to shield your website and server from sudden attacks.
- Speed: Our platform is built on the latest technologies PHP7, SSL and Nginx to improve WordPress speed.
- Security: We install and configure SSL Certificate for your website, upgraded annually. SSL Certificates are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organization’s details. When installed on a web server, it activates the padlock and the https protocol and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser. An organization needs to install the SSL Certificate onto its web server to initiate a secure session with browsers. Once a secure connection is established, all web traffic between the web server and the web browser will be secure.
Are you interested in learning more about hosting your website? Contact us below.